Monday, December 12, 2011

Week of Dec 12

Sharing Success

I wanted to share some success that I have seen over the past few weeks. This is what I saw I know many good things are happening in many of the classes.

Kitah Alef- Our first grade will be skyping with the Jewish Day School in Jacksonville this week about Chanukah

Kitah Bet- Please look at the Kitah Bet projects where they compared inventions from the time of Adam to modern day inventions

Kitah Gimmel- walk into Third grade almost any day and you will find Morah Daphna doing some type of creative lesson or game with her class

Kitah Daled- Morah Kugielsky arranged for Cantor Samberg to come in and do an Erev Shabbat program with her class last week

Kitah Hay- Skyped with a school in Denver about Chanukah

Kitah Vav- Morah Hemda's class did a joint progra mwith Kittah Gimmel about Mishalim

KOL HAKAVOD!

Upcoming Events

I was not able to meet with the Bat ami girls last week but I hope to update you very shortly on a Chanukah program

Pleaae make sure you set a time to meet with me before Winter break


Professional Development







No comments:

Post a Comment